7 Nights Stay & Dive Package
Blue Water Divers has locations at Nanny Cay Marina and Sopers Hole Marina and operates four dive boats – Delta Blue- a 34′ Delta mono-hull, Aja Blue- a 31′ Bellcraft, Royal Blue- a 30′ Island Hopper & Ocean Blue- a 36′ Twin Vee. The staff now includes seven instructors and Blue Water Divers is certified as a PADI Training Facility and a PADI International Resort. The company is also an SSI and Universal Referral Center, and is a dealer for Cherwood, Cressi Sub, Mares and other quality equipment.
* Seven Nights, Eight Days in a One Bedroom Villa Suite on the Beach Consisting of Sun Patio or Balcony, Living room, Fully equipped Kitchen or Kitchenette depending on Villa, Large Master Bedroom tastefully decorated and Full Bath.
* Three days of 2-tank Dives for two persons, with Blue Water Divers. (please inquire if interested in five days of 2-tank dives.)
* Three days Jeep Rental – not including tax, gasoline or insurance)
* Four Nights of Dinners per person in our Garden Side Restaurant
* Four Full American Breakfasts each * Tranquil Spa Massage – Half-hour each or Couples Massage (Swedish, Shiatsu, & Reflexology combination).
* Welcome Botanical Flower bouquet of fresh, exotic local flowers. A/C, Ceiling Fans, Cable TV, Daily Housekeeping Service
* FREE High Speed Wireless Internet access in all Villas, as well as Guest Computer available at Reception area.
* Complimentary Ice located at reception area for your convenience at any time.
* On-site staff available to assist you.
Rates per couple:
4/14 to 12/17 – $2960 (U.S.) - Summer Rate
12/18 to 4/14 – $3,660 (U.S.) – Winter Rate
These rates are subject to government taxes and service charges on hotel & meals.
All prices are in USD. *These courses are subject to a $10 equipment rental charge per day if required. There is also a $3 per day BVI National Parks Fee required.
For Reservations call Fort Recovery: Call 1-(855)-349-3355 (Toll Free); or 1-(284)-541-0955 (Local Phone) E-mail Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org