- For all Seven (7) Night Stays and Packages: Guests are entitled to one Scheduled half-day Snorkel Trip each person and complimentary snorkel set.
- Snorkel Trips: If you are not on a package which includes our half-day Snorkel Trip or staying 7+ days, please inquire in the Reception area if you’d like to schedule yourself on one of our trips (cost is $65 per person).
- Private Boat Charters: If you would like to schedule a private boat charter for you and your family, please stop by the reception area to arrange this, as we need to alert our captain. Our Boat my be chartered to wherever our guests please, within reasonable distance. Price varies depending on party size and Half day or Full day length of trip.
- For Schedule Boat Trips: There are three pre-designated sites – The Indians (snorkeling/diving site), The Willy-T (Dock alongside Bar/Luncheon Ship) and The Caves (natural phenomenon, National Reef Preserve, amazing snorkeling location). This Excursion leaves promptly from Fort Recovery’s dock at 11:00 a.m.Please inquire upon checking in which day you are scheduled for your complimentary Snorkel Trip.
- Found on Board: Life Jackets, Cooler and Ice, Snorkeling Equipment (Found on Dock in gear box), Boogie-boards, CD-Player, A/C Cabin, Microwave, Restroom, 3 Cabin Bedrooms, Dive Platform and All necessary safety equipment.
- Boat Captain: Transports guests’ to pre-scheduled locations.
- First Mate: On board for the safety of passengers, will point out best snorkeling points at various destinations, will explain coral safety rules and answer any questions guests’ may have. Also assists the captain with lines and anchoring.
- Guests are encouraged to bring: Towels, any personal snorkel equipment, Swim suits, Sandals/Shoes (for luncheon), Sun tan lotion (Please do not bring oil if you plan on swimming), and money for lunch and souvenirs.Snorkeling Trip Locations…
Boat Charter Rates:
*Half Days – Choose four (4) hours between 9am & 7pm:
1) Snorkel the Caves, Willy-T (Lunch and Drinks (not included)), Snorkel The Indians. ($500)
2) Snorkel/Swim at Green Cay, Sydney’s or Foxxy’s (Lunch/Drinks (not included)), Snorkel Sandy Cay or White Bay. ($500)
3) Snorkel Peter, Cooper, Salt Islands, including the famous R.M.S. Wreck of the Rhone and Willy-T (Lunch and Drinks (not included)). ($550)
4) Virgin Gorda and Jost Van Dyke - Full Island Tour, including Snorkeling/Swimming at The Baths and Lunch and Drinks at restaurant of choice (not included). ($700)
*Full Days – Choose eight (8) hours between 9am & 3pm:
1) Virgin Gorda - The Baths and North Sound Virgin Gorda including Bitter End stop. ($1,200)
2) Virgin Gorda and Jost Van Dyke – Full day of swimming, snorkeling, island tours, taxi arrangement and Lunch at Restaurant of Choice on Virgin Gorda or Foxxy’s on Jost Van Dyke (lunch/drinks not included). ($1,100)
*Specials – Please arrange with 24 hours Notice:
1) Sunset Special - Leave at 3pm to Green Cay for an hour of snorkeling, then to Sydney’s for drinks and a light dinner (not included). Boat returns to Fort Recovery’s Dock just before sunset and arriving home before dark. ($600)
2) St. Thomas Drop Off – includes luggage handling, ice, cold
soft drinks, customs & immigration assistance and taxi arrangements. ($600)
**All of the above Rates include up to eight persons!**
Half Day Extra Person – $65
Full Day Extra Person – $75